Sunday 26 September 2010

In My Mailbox #5, 6 & 7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by the amazing Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I haven't posted my mailbox for the past three weeks, and but here it is, all in one go:

Sorry for the immensely bad quality - I had to use my webcam. I'll put up a better one once I take a photo with my camera.

Week 4:
Linger - from school library - I haven't read this yet, even though it's been sitting on my shelf for the past two weeks. Gah...I will get onto it, I promise!

Week 5:
Beat the Reaper - Won from From Me To You's contest. She is amazingly nice - she posted it to me from all the way in America. The postage alone was ~ $10 USD. Wow! Thank you!
Bookmark Days - gift from teacher - My year level coordinater gave me this. She had three in her office, she donated the other two to the school library, and I got to keep one. Thank you Ms H! (She is an awesome, kind teacher who always helps students out. She's never taught me, but she's one of my favourite teachers.)

Week 6:
Beautiful Creatures - from Penguin Aus for review on BTL as guest editor - check out my review of Beautiful Creatures here.
Vlad Tod 1 - from Penguin Aus for upcoming interview with Heather Brewer - I reviewed Vlad Tod 1on Book Couture here.
On the Jellicoe Road Audiobook - local library - (not pictured b/c I already returned it) review later this week.

And, finally...

Week 7:
MATCHED by Allie Condie - for review - I absolutely squealed with delight, danced around the room, hyperventilated a little and almost fainted from excitement.
It was the last copy at Penguin Australia and I am beyond fortunate to be given it. And this is my very first book for review on my blog. It's a monumentous occasion!


And that's about it, guys. What did you get? I'd love to know. Hyperlink to it in your comments below.
(If you don't know how to leave an easy-to-click link, check out my tutorial here.)

a