Friday 17 September 2010

Guest Posting at Penguin BTL

 Hey, everyone! I hope you're having a lovely Friday.

I just wanted to take the time to update you on some recent news on Book Couture:

*Cues drum roll* ... I am guest posting on Penguin Between The Lines!

I've got an introductory post at Penguin today, and hopefully you can learn more about me from that post, including a sneak peek into my bookshelf. For the next week, I'll be posting some reviews, and an author interview with none other than the amazing Heather Brewer (of The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod).

And that's one of the reasons why I haven't been posting that many reviews...I've been hard at work writing a few for Between The Lines.

Between The Lines is "is Penguin Australia's dedicated space for young adult readers, writers and books." It's a wonderful site where you can get the latest updates about Penguin books. And by latest, I really do mean latest...well, earliest. Penguin tells you about books in advance, and has some pretty sweet competitions as well, but they are only open to Australians.

So, if you're in Australia, and you didn't know about Between the Lines, check it out. If you sign up to their newsletter, Penguin will nicely send you a free book. Choose from The Enemy by Charlie Higson, The Luxe by Anna Godbersen, and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Which are all pretty sweet books!

Also, if you're not in Australia, check it out anyway, because Between the Lines is pure awesomeness.

(Disclaimer: I wasn't compensated for any reviews, they were my honest thoughts. Although Penguin did send me two books to review for BTL.)

Hurrah for guest posting! Hurrah for Fridays! And hurrah for heading over to BTL!


.