Sunday 5 September 2010

In My Mailbox #4

Note: I will be posting up a review of Catching Fire later today...it's still in the formatting mode. Sorry for the lack of reviews recently, I have been unfortunately and overwhelmingly consumed by homework. But I will explain that later. Onto my IMM...

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by the amazing Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


This week I got:
Mockingjay
(once again, Em: you are amazing for lending it to me, and V, so are you for giving it to her)
Em, I hope your arm is okay =) 

My review of The Hunger Games is here, for anyone that wants to read it.

Linger
(woot - finally! My amazing school library had it just come in, and I think I got too excited. 
The lovely librarians were laughing at my excitement, and I was late to third period.)

My review of Shiver is here, for anyone that wants to read it.


And that's about it, guys. What did you get? I'd love to know. Hyperlink to it in your comments below.

(If you don't know how to leave a easy-to-click link, check out my tutorial here.)

20 comments:

Briana said...

I got Mockingjay & Linger too!
Happy reading! :)

Briana

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I love Mockinjay and have Linger but loaned it out before I could read it!! I cant wait to get it back!=)

Happy Reading!
Here's My IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

Precious said...

Happy reading! ENjoy Linger!

Sugar and Snark said...

Great IMM!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

linger is awesome - loved every word of it

Tina said...

Thanks, guys! I will enjoy these books. But I've still got a pile to finish too. Busy busy busy... ><

Belinda said...

I loved loved Linger and I'm excited you have it!! hope you have alot of fun reading your books this week :)
Here's my IMM

Sybil said...

I seem to be in the minority but I didn't enjoy Catching Fire as much as I enjoyed The Hunger Games and even though I deliberately spoiled myself for Mockingjay the day it was released, I don't think I'll be reading it.
I keep seeing Linger eveywhere and I still have no idea what it's about :p

Sarah said...

I just bought a copy of the Hunger Games - I have heard such wonderful things about it, and we get to read it for my Children's Lit class! I didn't exactly love shiver, like everyone else seemed too, but I hope you enjoy Linger!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my IMM. :) Looks like you got some good reads. After everything I have heard about The Hunger Games books I think I'm going to need to read these...and soon. I have Shiver in my to be read pile. Happy reading! ;)

Danielle Zappavigna said...

I read mockingjay this week and loved it. I also loved Shiver and want to read Linger, but i'm fussy about my books in a series being the same, and my copy of Shiver is paperback and all I can find at the shops is hardbacks of Linger, I'm just going to have to wait!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Liz. R said...

I hope you enjoy Mockingjay! Be prepared for some twists :P. And Linger too, nice! Happy reading :).

Kari said...

I hope you like Mockingjay! I won't say any more and spoil it for you : )

Tara said...

I just finished Mockingjay - looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I am still on the wait list at the library for Linger, so I'm kind of jealous :) Enjoy!

Amber said...

You got two awesome books! I loved Mockingjay and I just got in Linger this week too from Amazon. Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

two great books!! Enjoy!

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Mockingjay and Linger are both AMAZING books! Have fun reading them!

Claire :)

Jessi E. said...

Great books this week! :)

Here’s my IMM

Orchid said...

*yay* Mockingjay, hope you enjoy it. ^_^

Melissa (ForstRose) said...

Thanks for stopping by my IMM post last week. This week's list is up here. Fallen that you have on an earlier IMM post looks interesting.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.