Tuesday 14 September 2010

Blog Awards


I've been a little behind on things these couple of days, but I'd just like to pass on some awards I've been sent by fellow lovely bloggers.


 Sent by Reads Everything (she has a lovely blog, check it out!)

Rules:
Thank the person who gave it to you with a link back in your post, and send this on to fellow bloggers who rock this summer. List 4 rocking bloggers to share this with, and post a note to them through their comments.

And I nominate - these people are wonderful bloggers whom I love reading:


One Lovely Blog Award sent by: 
About Books Blog, and The Know-It-All.
(They are both lovely bloggers who thoroughly deserve this award)
Awesomest Blog Award sent by:
(A great new blogger)

Rules:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have
newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

I've already passed on A Lovely Blog Award before, but I feel that more people should have it too.
So I nominate the people below for BOTH the aboveawards:





That Chick That Reads









 Everyone listed above is absolutely amazing!! They all have interesting content, great reviews, and shining personalities. 

And this was not done in any particular order (but some of the bloggers on the left are Aussie).


Congrats!

Tina