Friday 24 September 2010

Follow Hops: "Book Couture" featured!

Book Blogger Hop




Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee, where people spread the book love by following around the blogosphere.
And this week, I'm being featured on Feature Friday. Thank you so much, Parajunkee!

Three reasons why Parajunkee is awesome:
1. She has a great site and writes fab reviews that make you want to run out there and buy the book.
2. She's multitalented - a great reviewer and a design goddess. And she has her blog "Anya's Room".
3. She's charitable and kind - she hosts Follow Friday, Feature Friday, and writes the series Blogging 101 to help other bloggers.



Question of the Week (Follow Friday):  (What are some high-end book covers you like?)
This is hard - threre's so many book covers that I love. How about a little gallery?


Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers can "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

Question of the Week (Book Blogger Hop): (When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?)
I actually write them after I've read the book - it gives me time to recover from the mesmerising effects of the book, and dwell on the book as a whole. But I will occasionally take note of some interesting aspects I wish to discuss.

Recently on Book Couture: 
۩๑ Review of Beautiful Creatures on BTL
۩๑ Review of The Lonely Hearts Club on BTL
۩๑ Review of I Am Number Four on BTL
۩๑ Review of Thirteen Reasons Why
۩๑ Meet Kirsty Eagar at Penguin HQ


۩๑ How to get a Favicon

 





۩๑ Check out the Book Contest Directory
a directory of contest listings across the blogosphere.

Leave a comment below so I can check out

your blog and follow, and please stop by and have a look at a couple of my reviews in the sidebar.


●▬▬▬๑۩ Happy Friday! ۩๑▬▬▬▬●