Friday 1 October 2010

Friday Memes - 1/10

Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday again! And you know what that means...getting-to-know-you memes!

*Pinch, punch, first day of the month!* 


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee, where bloggers spread the love by following each other.
Question of the Week (Follow Friday): (Coming)

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers can "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

Question of the Week (Book Blogger Hop): How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...
)

Now, I am loving this question! Namely because it came from me. XD

I spread the word about my blog through interaction with the blogging community. I am always looking through my Blog Reader in the Dashboard for the latest news, and I read the posts that come up. Then I do my best to leave comments and my own thoughts.

I am also on some book blog directories -the YA Book Blog Directory (but I think the link is wrong there), the YA Blogosphere, and the Book Blog Directory. I also applied to be on the Australian Book Blog Directory a few months ago, but I don't think they have received my request yet. ><

I also have a Twitter, Goodreads and Facebook, which you can find on the right side of my blog.


Hmm...what advice do I have? I think that it's important to leave comments without spamming. It's also important to interact with the blogging community, by participating in memes, accepting and passing on awards, and doing guest posts.

That's my two cents. I hope it helped!



Other Friday memes:


Recently on Book Couture: 
۩๑ Review of On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

۩๑ Review of Vladmir Tod 1 - Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

۩๑Tina' Tutorials - get LinkWithin ("You might like these...") below your post

More Tips & Tricks from Tina:

Leave a comment below so I can check out your blog and follow, and please take the time to check out some of my recent posts.