Monday 4 October 2010

Behind the Blog #1: Four Things

Behind the Blog (modified from the popular cliche "Behind the Scenes") is a series of blog posts I am intending to do that are more personal - giving a little more insight into my daily life!

I was tagged by the lovely Lisa at Badass Bookie in this international game of tag.

RULES:
- Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
- Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
- Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.


Notice that all my last things are about books...*wink wink*

4 Things in my Purse Handbag:
- Mobile Phone (a Samsung slide-up phone)
- Tissues (handy & multipurpose...of course, use only once!)
- Purse (wallet, containing money, public transport ticket and ID)
- Book that I'm currently reading

4 Things in/on my Desk:
- Laptop ( A slick little Acer one)
- Telephone (to make that call)
- Awesome little glass figurines
- Book of the moment! 

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:
- My soft, comfortable, floating-on-a-cloud bed, plus the squishy pillow.
- My wardrobe, filled with clothes!
- My reading lamp
- Book I'm hooked on.

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet):
- Go on a massive shopping spree.- Fall in luuuurve! (With something other than books, of course!)
- Travel the world, do a little sightseeing.
- Compile a library of books.
- Write a novel.