Friday 8 October 2010

Friday Memes - 8/10


Book Blogger Hop

TGIF! Time for the Friday Memes (click more to see all).


Q: I want to do something special with my friday posts. Do you have any ideas?



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee, where bloggers spread the love by following each other.
Question (Follow Friday): (How many reviews do you like to do a week?)

I always hope to write at least two reviews per week. I still have school, and it's nearing final year exams here, so I don't have that much time. I still get to read when commuting to and from school though, and I have the weekends, so I think I can keep up with that.

Just think - in one year, I should have written 104 reviews if I do two a week. Wow.


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers can "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

Question (Book Blogger Hop): (What's your favo(u)rite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?)
Favourite beverage? Definitely not coffee, wine or tea...I like to drink milk or Milo. I'm not sure if Americans have Milo - it's basically hot chocolate, and I am absolutely addicted to it (in a good way)!


Other Friday memes:
   


۩๑ Recently on Book Couture: 
See? I have got two reviews! Success. ;)

Leave a comment below so I can check out your blog and follow, and please take the time to check out some of my recent posts abov, and please help me with the question below:

Q: I want to do something special with my Friday posts. Do you have any ideas?



8/10/2010 - 324 followers - aim for 400