Thursday 2 December 2010

Follow Friday 3/12/10

Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee, where bloggers spread the love by following each other.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers can "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby?
Hobbies? Psh, this is my life.
Nah, just joking. I normally just surf the net (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs), mope about the house, draw manga for a bit (which I've always loved) and well...that's it. I don't really have that much to do, which explains why I get so bored on the holidays.

What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?
Well, Fallen by Lauren Kate was really hyped up around the blogosphere, mainly due to its beautiful cover. So I borrowed it from my friend and read it...and lets just say, I didn't like it very much. I am looking forward to reading Torment by Lauren Kate though, because apparently it's quite good. My review of Fallen is here, if you're interested. The  review was written a while ago though (about 3 months), and it's the one I'm least proud of. Actually, don't read it...ergh.


Books that have lived up to the amount of hype it received though, are The Hunger Games and Matched. AMAZING books!




Recently on Book Couture:
Leave a comment below so I can check out your blog and follow, and please take the time to check out some of my recent posts.