Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee, where bloggers spread the love by following each other.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers can "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"
What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby?
Hobbies? Psh, this is my life.
Nah, just joking. I normally just surf the net (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs), mope about the house, draw manga for a bit (which I've always loved) and well...that's it. I don't really have that much to do, which explains why I get so bored on the holidays.
Well, Fallen by Lauren Kate was really hyped up around the blogosphere, mainly due to its beautiful cover. So I borrowed it from my friend and read it...and lets just say, I didn't like it very much. I am looking forward to reading Torment by Lauren Kate though, because apparently it's quite good. My review of Fallen is here, if you're interested. The review was written a while ago though (about 3 months), and it's the one I'm least proud of. Actually, don't read it...ergh.
Books that have lived up to the amount of hype it received though, are The Hunger Games and Matched. AMAZING books!
Recently on Book Couture:
- Review: Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
- Review: The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
- Review: Outside In by Chrissie Keighery
- 2011 YA Debut Author Challenge...here I come!
- Review: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson
- Review: Matched by Ally Condie
- Book Couture Buttons
- Tina's Tutorials: "Sharing is" Social Networking Widget