Thursday 18 November 2010

I'm Back! Author Interview Question Suggestions?

From We Heart it - not me...but kinda how I felt. :D
If you could hear me now, you'd be hearing a slightly crazy girl whooping, laughing and jumping around the house. Well, I may exaggerate, but there is one ecstatic girl typing away at her keyboard right now...because my EXAMS are finished! And that concludes my school year...literally. I don't have school anymore for the next 9 weeks. How omgtastic is that? (Yes, "omgtastic" is now officially a word.)

I'm kind of dreading Results Day though. I don't feel like I've done all too well on exams, but I hope my parents don't kill me or anything. *gulps*

Anyway, I feel like I haven't been blogging for way too long, though now I think about it, it's only been two weeks. There's been inactivity, I'm horrendously behind on reviews, memes and posting in general. And I've sadly lost a few readers because of that. I'm sorry!

I've also been tweeting...it's really addictive. And going crazy on We Heart It.

Anyway, here's what I've got planned:
  • Book reviews! I sneakily managed to get  a few books read during exam period...shh...
  • Reading. I'm going to settle myself down on the beanbag and read, read, read. So excited!
  • Blog Facelift. I'm attempting to simplify my blog, give it a cleaner, simplistic and nicer feel. Besides, I'm a fickle person. I need change!
  • Book Contest Directory. I've been severly neglecting the BCD and leaving the hardworking Amber to take on the duties, but I'm going to try to get on top of that.
  • Tutorials. Including a drop-down menu! Yay!
  • Author Interviews. I'm going to try and feature some authors here through interviews and etcetera.

So here's what I was wondering. Do you guys have any good ideas for author interviews or questions you want to ask? Please let me know.

Anyway, expect Book Couture to get very busy in the next couple of weeks! And thank you for sticking by and staying tuned.

xx Tina