Wednesday 25 August 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

I'm very excited - I just got my first award from both Liberty Falls Down and  The Bookish Snob, who are both very lovely people. I'd also love to credit the person who started the award. It is beautiful.


Here’s how it works:
  1. Accept the award, post in on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

There's so many people I wanted to pick, but here goes (in alphabetical order):
(I tried my best to look to see if you'd already gotten the award, so my sincerest apologies if you have!)
    So check out all these lovely people (with their wonderful blogs), and once again, thanks to Liberty Falls Down and  The Bookish Snob.

    Edit: Thank you also to {...is a book whore} who also gave me the award.

    Lots Of Love,
    Tina

    11 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congrats on your awards and thank you for sharing it with me!

    Tina said...

    Thank you for the congratulations, and I'm glad to share it with you!

    xx Tina

    Nat said...

    Congrats on your award! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    Autumn said...

    Congratulations on your award! Thank you for passing it along to me. I appreciate it!

    Shari said...

    hey~congrats on the blog award and thanks so much for awarding me with it. It's so pretty. I love pretty things:) Glad to have found you and surprised that I hadn't before. Now following your gorgeous blog. Thanks again!!! Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    Alissa said...

    Aw, thank you for the award! And congrats to you as well! :]

    Emily said...

    Thank you so much! I will definitely be passing it on. Congrats on getting it yourself! I see you're reading Fallen - how are you liking it? :)

    Deepali said...

    Congrats on getting the award, and thank you so much for giving me the award :) I really like how you've grown your site so quickly!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower, yours is really cute!

    Tiffani said...

    Congrats on the award!!!!!!!! Your blog has definitely earned it! It's just so cute! :) I am your newest follower! And thank you sooooooo much for following me :)

    Anne R. said...

    Well, guess what?

    Click here :)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.