What is a meme?
Well, as I recenlty found out, a meme is an idea that quicly latches on. And in the blogoverse, this means a feature where book bloggers can sign up, write a post on the feature, and meet other bloggers through this.
Ao I've decided to participate in a couple of memes. I recently posted an "In My Mailbox" post, and this meme is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
I don't want to do too many of these memes, because I feel that may prevent me from posting reviews and other things that I want to do with my blog.
...So I've decided, after much deliberation, to participate occasionally in:
- In My Mailbox - Sundays : Books I've borrowed/bought
- Teaser Tuesdays : A little teaser from a book I'm reading
- Waiting on Wednesday : Books I'm looking forwards to reading
- Booking Through Thursday: Random Bookish questions to answer
- Blog Hop / Follow Friday: Inviting other bloggers to my blog
That seems too much...but I won't be posting memes everyday - I'll probably post for a meme in alternating weeks, whenever I decide to, becuase honestly, I think it might be too much.
Gosh, 5 isn't too much is it? Here's what I'll do: I'll test them out, see which ones I like, and commit to them then. Sound good? I think so.
What memes do you participate in?
●▬▬▬๑۩ Lots of Love, Tina ۩๑▬▬▬▬●