Friday 14 January 2011

Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee, where bloggers spread the love by following each other. Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers can "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

Question: What makes up your non-human family?
Haha, I don't actually have any dogs/cats. I do have a lot of goldfish though, and they swim around and look pretty in our fishtanks.

Question: Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?
I read Young Adult novels because, well, I am a young adult. I'm past the stage of reading Children's books and MG novels, but I'm not at the adult stage yet (too much violence and romance, in my opinion), but I am partial to Meg Cabot,  and Orson Scott Card's Ender Saga.


In terms of YA genres, I like reading all sorts. I suppose that I'm drawn to the immersive experience of reading; that through words and imagination, I can be transported to many different worlds.



Recently on Book Couture:
Leave a comment below so I can check out your blog and follow, and please take the time to check out some of my recent posts.